Monday 27 June 2011

Workshop projects

Last week I went to a workshop with a new group of ladies and had a great time

These were the projects I demonstrated. The simple bag in the middle which you will have seen on my blog before and all the ladies also made the card on the right.

This design was based on a gorgeous welcome card we were given at Prague on the first night

One of my demo cards came off a bit worse for wear as it had an accident with an inkpad so I decided to cover it up by wiping the textured card all over with a sponge dauber and the Concord Crush in and this is the effect

I also showed the ladies an alternative card where they could add extra product to make it


Hope you like the projects and thank you to Anne for hosting the workshop

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Four Frames, Just Believe
4. Embellishments – Brads, Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, VIntage Wallpaper embossing folder, Boho Blossom punch, Decorative label punch
6. Mediums – Concord Crush ink

3 comments:

  1. Still in love with the concord crush, great cards Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules

    Love this little set. Any chance tutorial on the little bag or an idea of where I can find one. It is such a great little bag.

    Terri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects Jules. I really like you 'accident' card. Watch out for the postman this week x x x

    ReplyDelete