Thursday 16 June 2011

While I am away!!


Today I fly to Prague and I am so excited!! This is the second European Stampin' Up Incentive Trip and I am so lucky that it is the second one I have been on!!

I have never been to Prague before and I am really looking forward to a wonderful break with fellow demonstrators from the UK, France and Germany!

It goes without saying that without my wonderful team of Jems I would not be there and also without my fantastically supportive customers too!! That is why I have an offer for all my customers including my Stampers 10 ladies and Stampers 6 ladies


For every £30 you spend you will get a FREE pack of sparkly Rhinestones or beautiful Pearls (value £4.50). The £30 is before P&P and this will be added on top. So if you spend £60 you can have a pack of each!!!!


All orders need to be emailed to me before 9pm on Sunday 19th June (with the exception of my club ladies who can order on our usual date of the 25th)

I hope you like my little thank you to you!

Jules
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment