Friday 17 June 2011

Happy Birthday Sally-Jo

Yesterday was my lovely downline Sally-Jo's birthday!!!! Sally joined our team in May and has got off to a flying start with Stampin' Up!! Hope you had a lovely birthday Sally!!

This is the card I made for her, hope it got there in time!!

Its very similar to the cards we made at class the other night with a different sentiment and I added a button and some seam binding also!

Lots of inking on this card with Crumb Cake to give it an aged feel


Hope you like it, sorry for the short post, this was scheduled before I went to Prague!

Jules x

P.S Don't forget my special offer while I am away!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Party this Way, Baby Blossoms
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Button
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Night of Navy ink, Baja Breeze ink, Pear Pizazz ink

1 comment: