Thursday 9 June 2011

Get Well Soon Evelyn

Good morning! Looks like it's going to be a sunny one here in Pudsey today!!

This is a card I have made for one of my wonderful downline's - Evelyn. She had an operation on Monday so I sent her this card to cheer her up and wish her a speedy recovery.

The colour combo is Concord Crush, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and I have used a mixture of Strength and Hope, Hopeful Thoughts and Vintage Vogue. I love VIntage Vogue and its often a set I turn to when I need a card.

I did the Rock and Roll technique on the larger flowers and added some pearls into the centres.

Also decorated the inside too!

I hope Evelyn received this OK and hope you are recovering well Evelyn - lots of love to you!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – In Colours DSP
3. Stamps – Vintage Vogue, Hopeful Thoughts, Strength and Hope
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Top Note Die
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Concord Crush ink

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combination Julie and very pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jules!! I think Concord Crush and Crumb Cake are one of your 'signature combinations' now. I also think that you're going to be a bit lost when Concord Crush retires next year!! Keep going cause I love looking at them!!

    ReplyDelete