Sunday 26 June 2011

Birthday Boy card!

Good morning, its a cracker here in Yorkshire!!

This was the card I made for my lovely hubby Robin last week. I must admit it was a bit of a rush job!!

I used the Engraved Greetings after my lovely downline Sarah-Jane inspired me as she uses it loads. I coloured it with the markers and the colour combo is Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip
I added some Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon with a brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware set and inside got a bit of big shot action as I embossed some stars and added them!

Arty farty angle!!


Last night Evan and I picked up our certificates and grades for our dance exams back in March!! We both passed and Evan passed all of his with HONOURS!!!! He got 95% for his Samba!!!! I am so proud of him (even though he got better marks then me!!!!!!)

Back tomorrow

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Engraved Greetings
4. Embellishments – Brad, Striped grosgrain ribbon
5. Tools – Star Punch, The Big Shot, Embossing folders
6. Mediums – Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise marker pens

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jules! Love this card but then you knew I would ;-)
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete