Friday 3 June 2011

Mum 65th Card

Ooopsie I am a bit late posting today!!

You may remember the Bright Grandma card I did the other day? Well this is the Mum card to go with it. The lady wanted a special card and had seen one like this on my Facebook page so we went with this one. She wanted a special verse so I asked her to search online and find one suitable - I do find verses are very personal!

This is the box I made for the card, its a really lovely verse

Inside I added a bit of tissue paper - always makes the card look more special!

And here is the full card. Using the Elegant Soiree papers and a colour combo of Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake


I delivered this last night and the lady was pleased with both cards - job well done!

Right thats me off, got to finish my prep for my Big Shot class tomorrow afternoon

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
2. Papers – Elegant Soiree
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze seam binding, Buttons,
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Fun Flowers Die, Scallop Circle die, Timeless Type
6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment