Tuesday 7 June 2011

Scallop Circle Summer Dress card

Good morning, everyone, only a quick post today as I have lots to finish preparing for my Breast Cancer Charity Night this evening. Really excited as we have our first male crafter attending!!!

So this is a card I made with the Scallop Circle, similar to the wedding one I did but I wanted to do a general female birthday card.

The papers are Springtime Vintage and I have used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder in the background. Sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

I made the teeny tiny bow using a fork, its really simple to do if you look on You Tube.


Right thats it for me today, thank you so much for all your wonderful comments yesterday on Ross's Cricket Owl card!

Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely people this evening!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Rose Red
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Rose Red Seam Binding,
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Decorative Label punch, Wide Oval punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink

1 comment:

  1. excellent idea I've seen the small scallop punch used to make a dress but would never have thought of using the large on best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete