Saturday 18 June 2011

Prague Swaps


Hello there

Another scheduled post from me!! This time I am sharing my swaps that I have made to swap with the other demonstrators on the Prague trip

I decided to make some key rings after receiving a gorgeous one from my special friend and downline Sarah-Jane.

I decided to use Vintage Vogue and with the help of my trusty friend Jane we made these one Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago. There was a great deal of heat embossing and lots of Crystal effects but I am pleased with them

Here is the key ring before I attached the ring part! I dont know how well you can see but I put a pearl on all of them before the crystal effects was fully dry.

And here is one packaged up ready to give out with the recipients initial on there!

We made 25 in total

And here they are before I put them all in my suitcase!

Hope you like them and thanks to Sarah-Jane for the idea and Jane for helping me

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Vintage Vogue
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Distressing Kit, Heat Tool
6. Mediums – Clear Embossing powder, Versamark, Crystal Effects

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely birthday card, I am saving all the Julie's Jems, card for samples and the key rings are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely swaps Jules thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete