Thursday 2 June 2011

Team Training Twit Twoooooo!

Good morning!! I am up and at em this morning as I have been lucky to have had a few lie ins this week but got a ton of things to do so here I am!! Bright and Breezy!!!

Last night I had 5 of my lovely team round for some monthly Team training! This month I was featuring the Owl punch and showing them how to build him into their workshops.

This was the card we made as a simple Make and Take card , using the Owl Punch, Vintage Wallpaper, Top Note Die, Little Leaves and Curly Cute stamp set

Whenever I do a workshop I try to have an additional card with extra products on to show people how I have taken it to the next level. This was my next level card!! By simply adding some patterned paper and some pearls the look is totally different!

The Little Leaves die has been a really popular seller for me, at only £4.95 its great for Owl projects and anything needing a bit of foliage!!


I also show the girls a project they can make for their Demonstration project/Hostess gift. This is usually something thats 3D that can contain some little goodies as a thank you for hosting the workshop. We made this gorgeous cute and dinky little bag made from 2 Scallop Envelope Dies!
A really easy project to make and you can fit in a little goody bag of buttons/ribbons or even some mini chocs!!!


And here are a few I put together for the girls to have a look at!

I love our team trainings, we have such fun and we laugh A LOT!! So much so my eldest son is always trying to muscle his way into them!!! He thinks he is missing out on something!! Only 6 years until I can sign him up!!!

Thats all for me today, I have a day filled with my boys and my Nephew Lucas this afternoon!!

If you have liked my projects why not host a workshop yourself, the offer we have on at the moment is brilliant!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Rose Red
2. Papers – Springtime VIntage
3. Stamps – Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Top Note Die, Scallop Envelope Die, Owl punch, Little Leaves Die
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip marker, Chocolate Chip ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment