Monday 13 June 2011

Been Dancing!

Sorry for my 2 day absence, been a hectic weekend which started with a fantastic Silver Wedding party on Friday night. The album I made went down very well, so pleased. Yesterday Evan and I attended a dance competition, the last one before Blackpool in November!!

We had a brilliant day and Evan did so well, especially in the Tango. He got his first ever recall in the Juvenile section and he was the only boy who made it to the Semi Final! Sadly he didn't get to the final but he made fab progress!!!

Here is my boy in his new ballroom shirt! The next photo is after his recall for Tango, love how Rachel is smiling at him, she informs me he was beaming right back at her!!

Tango semi-final
Me and Pete dancing in the Tango pairs
Dancing Jive with Pete

Dancing Paso Doble with my teacher Tim, check out the serious Paso face!! Ha ha!


Waiting to dance our Samba pairs!

Samba pairs and me with a funny face!

Thanks for looking and sorry for no crafting, will rectify that very soon!!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Great photos - looks like a lot of fun for both you and Evan.

    ReplyDelete