Thursday 18 July 2013

Six Sided Sampler and a Competition!

Today is the day that I will be going to the Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake City! To celebrate I have a little treat for you - a competition! But you will have to bear with me and read right through until the end to hear about it!!

Here is a card I made with the fantastic Six Sided Sampler card and matching Hexagon punch - yes we have a Hexagonal punch - it's awesome (you see I'm sounding American already!).



This card was made for my Niece Helen who is 20 years old but I also have 2 friends sharing a birthday in the same week so I had to make the most of my time and make them the same design! Although each one is a little different in it's own unique way!


I also decided to make a couple more spares as it's always good to have them in the box and the display boards!!!!


The colour combo is Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush and the FRIEND stamp is from Amazing family and the Happy Birthday banner stamp is from a new Hostess set!



I hope you like todays makes - OOoo I nearly forgot about the competition!!

WELL - for those of you who have followed Stampin Up demo's blogs through Convention you will know that there is a special shop called Memento Mall!!! This is were DEMONSTRATORS ONLY can purchase Stampin Up branded products!! Well I am going to bring a little something extra back for one of my lucky, lovely customers!! Listen carefully!!

Anyone who places an order of over £30 (before p&p) with me between now and the end of July will get a ticket into the draw to win the item!!!!!! Please note my STAMPERS 8 and 10 ladies will also be included in this competition too!!! 

WHAT's MORE - if you are a BRAND NEW to me customer you will get a ticket into the draw PLUS a little extra gift from me too!! Every brand new customer will get a little extra, whether they win or not!!!!

Good Luck guys!
Julie
supplies
Card – Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Papers – In Colour DSP stacks
Stamps – Six Sided Sampler, Amazing Family, Banner Greetings (Hostess)
Embellishments – Glimmer Paper, Rhinestones
Tools – Hexagonal punch, Bitty Butterfly
Mediums – Baked Brown Sugar ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Coastal Cabana ink

No comments:

Post a Comment