Sunday 14 July 2013

A Busy Weekend!

Hi there! PHEW! What a busy few days I have had! I think this must have been the busiest ever! Launch Night on Friday night for the new catalogue back to back with Team Training for lots of our lovely team yesterday!! And all in tropical heat conditions.

I got to the hall at 6pm on Friday night with all this gear! Mostly all my old retired stock.


Which soon filled the hall that I use!


My lovely hostesses were first to arrive as they had a VIP hour whereby they could browse all the retired stock early before the other ladies arrived at 8pm!! Its safe to say the ladies love a bargain, we joked that it was like the Next Sale at one point!!!


The ladies all got to make a simple card using the new Flower Shop Bundle and some of the fab new In Colours, plus the Sassy Salutations stamp set which is on special offer this month with 25% off.


The colours used were Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar. It was lovely to see  some brand new ladies attend my event and get excited about Stampin Up!


Thank you to all the ladies who attended, to Jane, Katherine, Georgina and Ellie for helping me out on the night and a huge well done to Anne for winning the hostess freebies on my Mystery Hostess!!!

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps – Flower Shop, Sassy Salutations
Embellishments – Strawberry Slush ribbon, Bakers Twine
Tools – Pansy Punch, Crop-o-Dile
Mediums – Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar





No comments:

Post a Comment