Thursday 4 July 2013

Smoky Slate Stamp a Stack

Good morning! A little late today as I had a lie in following yesterdays celebrations! Thank you again to all for your lovely wishes and messages! 

Today I am sharing one of the cards from our Stamp a Stack last week. This one uses the flower from the Best of Flowers promo stamp set (which is still available) along with the "congratulations" stamp which is from Sweet Essentials - which has 25% off this month!!


The card blank was stamped all over in Smoky Slate, a new colour which was part of our colour refresh. I must say it got a lot of positive comments at the Stamp a Stack, the ladies were loving it! We used the Bigz Lattice die and then mounted the flowers and sentiment on top.


I love this flower as the 1 1/4 scallop circle punch can punch it out for you!! No cutting required!!


Talking of "Best of Flowers" just look at these beauties that my lovely Aunty Carole sent me for my birthday! Aren't they gorgeous?


Back tomorrow!

Julie
supplies
Card – Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Stamps – Sweet Essentials, Best of Flowers
Embellishments – Rhinestones
Tools – Bigz Lattice Die, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch
Mediums – Smoky Slate ink, Melon Mambo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment