Wednesday 3 July 2013

Celebrating!

Today I am celebrating with my wonderful family as I reach my 40th birthday! I am so grateful for my lovely family, my fantastic friends and to have lots of lovely hobbies that I enjoy as well as the best job in the world!!


 I was looking back through old photos recently so thought I would share some of me from being about 6 months to about 9 I think! I am the older one in the photos of 2 of us (in case you couldnt guess!)




For those who know Evan my son, don't you think I look like him here??

I was surprised by my lovely boys with banners, bunting and balloons this morning!


I have been overwhelmed with the amount of cards I have received!! These are just a selection! I have another lot in the front room!!!!

Thank you so much for the texts, emails, facebook messages and pressies and cards! I'm off to carry on partying!

Julie

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos Julie. Hope you enjoy rest of yr celebrations! Sorry no card from me at moment - life has been a touch fraught. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Julie. I think that R looks more like you, especially around the eyes. Party on !!!!! A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 40th birthday Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a BIG Happy Birthday Julie x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you Julie !!! I hope you have a fine day ...

    ReplyDelete