Friday 12 July 2013

Happy Hour with In Colours

Good Morning! Another scorcher looks like it's on the cards today! I missed doing my blog yesterday as I was so busy with preps for my Launch Night tonight and my Team Training tomorrow! Having a few days off for my birthday last week has taken its toll but I think I am back on track now - and it was worth it!

Here are a couple of cards I made over 2 weeks ago for my new next door neighbour, who was turning 40 and then one for my Niece, Amanda. I used 2 of the new In Colours, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana and added a bit of Basic Black for an evening/cocktailey feel!


I glittered the cocktails to make them extra special!


The papers are from the Modern Medley set, Very Vanilla and Basic Black - really classy papers.


Inside the card got a little bit of treatment too!


And here is the Coastal Cabana version


Hope you like these, I am off to do last minute preps for tonight/tomorrow!

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla
Papers – Modern Medley
Stamps – Happy Hour, Memorable Moments, For my Family (retired)
Embellishments – Basic Black Taffeta ribbon
Tools – 1 3/4 Circle punch, Large Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Trim Border punch
Mediums – Coastal Cabana ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Bermuda Bay ink

No comments:

Post a Comment