Monday 22 July 2013

End of an Era!

Hello there! Hope you are enjoying my scheduled posts. Make sure you don't miss out on my competition whilst I am away to win a gift from Convention - full details are at the bottom of this post.

Last week my son's Headteacher left the primary school after 9 fantastic years! She has been there from the same time as when Ross started (he left 3 years ago) so has almost seen both my boys through primary school. Evan will have one last year without her! I have to say she has been fantastic so I just had to spend time on a special card even though I was pushed for time before my trip!


I used a set that I could never bear to part with! I usually get rid of all my old sets but this one is a "keeper" for me! The colours of the card are based on the school colours. I didnt want to make a Happy Retirement card but I wanted a Thank You card as I have a lot to thank Mrs Howard for!


I spent ages making the little pupils, drawing the school jumpers on manually and creating different characters! 


The gorgeous ribbon is the new Crushed Curry chevron ribbon which I am loving and it matched the school colours perfectly.


Please let me know what you think about my special card - do you miss this set?

Now onto the competition reminder!

WELL - for those of you who have followed Stampin Up demo's blogs through Convention you will know that there is a special shop called Memento Mall!!! This is were DEMONSTRATORS ONLY can purchase Stampin Up branded products!! Well I am going to bring a little something extra back for one of my lucky, lovely customers!! Listen carefully!!

Anyone who places an order of over £30 (before p&p) with me between now and the end of July will get a ticket into the draw to win the item!!!!!! Please note my STAMPERS 8 and 10 ladies will also be included in this competition too!!! 

WHAT's MORE - if you are a BRAND NEW to me customer you will get a ticket into the draw PLUS a little extra gift from me too!! Every brand new customer will get a little extra, whether they win or not!!!!


Julie

supplies
Card – Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Stamps – Wacky Wishes, All in the Family
Embellishments – Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig, Sponges
Mediums – Stazon, Marina Mist (sky), Wild Wasabi (grass), Garden Green marker, So Saffron marker, Island Indigo marker, Chocolate Chip marker

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Julie - I have to confess that I kept this one too!!
    (Saw you on youtube - yay!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, as a teacher I would love to receive this card....it's just gorgeous and so whimsical. I don't have that stamp set, but wish I had purchased it before it retired! Glad you are enjoying your well deserved trip. I have been following your posts on facebook. Cheers Donna Z :) from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card which will be treasured x

    ReplyDelete