Sunday 28 July 2013

What a Whirlwind!

Hey there! Thank you for bearing with me whilst I was away! I tried to schedule as many posts as possible but just ran out of time (and projects) in the end! I have just got back from the most amazing 10 days in Utah on the combined US Convention/European Incentive Trip. It didnt get off to the best start in that 7 of us missed our connecting flight in Paris to Salt Lake City and there was only one flight a day so we spent a horrible evening at a Paris airport hotel and had 2 days in the same clothes (and undies) - valuable lesson learnt there!!

We eventually arrived 24 hours later than we should and here is a photo of the Salt Palace Convention Centre, which was just across the road from our hotel. We arrived at 3pm with 2 hours to spare until Convention started at 5pm!


As you can see I was very very excited to be there!


I was honoured, truly honoured to be asked to present at Convention. Imagine my surprise when a few weeks before Convention the lovely Vice President Pam Morgan called me at home to ask me to be part of a panel on a class about How I Earned the Incentive Trip. I shared the stage with 4 other lovely demos from other markets around the world.


I couldnt believe I got my photo in the workbook too!! I even had people asking me to sign autographs!! Can you believe it?


Here are a couple of photos taken by a lovely demonstrator from the US, Carolyn. Thank you


Before too long Convention was nearly over and we were sad! BUT I have loads more to tell you before then so please do pop back soon!



Julie


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read all your "Stampinupland" news on your blog. So far it sounds amazing. Your snippets on facebook were like tantilizing teasers! Cheers Donna Z :) PS Glad you made it home safe.

    ReplyDelete