Wednesday 17 July 2013

More Eastern Elegance

Hi there and good morning! As you read this I should be at Paris airport waiting for my flight to Salt Lake City! Robino will be on his first day as "Daddy Day Care" - hope its going OK!

Today I am sharing some more cards from the set we made on Saturday, this time with a colour combo of Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana.


The card on the left used the Beautifully Baroque stamp which is gorgeous and also comes with a matching embossing folder. If you buy them both together you save 15%! Very simple cards but as the papers are so stunning I didn't think they needed anything else!


I added a teeny tiny bit of Silver Glimmer paper on this one for added luxury and of course some of the gorgeous stretch ruffle ribbon! I did fill both my ribbon shares but I will be doing more on my return from Utah so please email me to register your interest, with the email heading RIBBON SHARE.



That's all from me today! Convention starts tomorrow!!!!

Julie
supplies
Card – Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Papers – Eastern Elegance
Stamps – Beautifully Baroque, Label Love
Embellishments – Coastal Cabana Ruffle ribbon, Silver Glimmer paper
Tools – APothecary Accents, Artisan Label punch
Mediums – Smoky Slate ink

1 comment: