Monday 1 July 2013

Wedding Season

Good Morning! It's July already and its a big and busy week this week!!! The brand new catalogue goes LIVE tomorrow. I will be updating my blog with links to the catalogue tomorrow and will be happy to take your orders via email or over the phone! It's such an exciting time! If you are one of my local customers then please don't forget my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH EVENT on Friday 12th July at 8pm (7pm for my hostesses).


Here is the second card from our Technique Club on Saturday. It's a criss cross card made for a wedding or it could be used as an actual wedding invitation. 


Again the colours are Elegant Eggplant, Baked Brown Sugar and Naturals White with some Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon.



Just love, love, love this ribbon, its my very favourite at the moment!


Hope you like todays make and I will see you tomorrow!

Julie
supplies
Card – Elegant Eggplant, Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals White
Stamps – Flowering Flourishes, Label Love
Embellishments – Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Artisan Label punch
Mediums – Elegant Eggplant ink, Crumb Cake ink

2 comments:

  1. great work. what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - Love this... don't suppose you have some measurements you would be willing to share so I can have a go? If you prefer to e-mail them it's mailme(at)paulaknall(dot)co(dot)uk

    Thank you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete