Saturday 20 July 2013

A Fancy Dress card!

Hello and Happy Weekend to you!! Today I am sharing a Fancy Dress card. Not a Fancy Dress card as in costumes but a nice fancy and special dress on a card!!! I love the ruffle ribbon and thought it would make a lovely layered skirt as its very stretchy! We also discussed at training how it would make nice bra straps too!!!! 


This card was made for my display on the Launch night to showcase a few new products! Can you spot them all? Again I have used the gorgeous Eastern Elegance papers.


This is an A5 gatefold card so its a nice big size and perfect for a special birthday. 


Can you see that gorgeous new Chevron ribbon, its LUSH and I will be offering a new ribbon share when I get back, please email me to book a space. Full details of my original shares can be found HERE


This card got a few lovely comments at my launch event, hope you like it too!

Please don't forget my little competition whilst I am in Utah!
WELL - for those of you who have followed Stampin Up demo's blogs through Convention you will know that there is a special shop called Memento Mall!!! This is were DEMONSTRATORS ONLY can purchase Stampin Up branded products!! Well I am going to bring a little something extra back for one of my lucky, lovely customers!! Listen carefully!!

Anyone who places an order of over £30 (before p&p) with me between now and the end of July will get a ticket into the draw to win the item!!!!!! Please note my STAMPERS 8 and 10 ladies will also be included in this competition too!!! 

WHAT's MORE - if you are a BRAND NEW to me customer you will get a ticket into the draw PLUS a little extra gift from me too!! Every brand new customer will get a little extra, whether they win or not!!!!



Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Papers – Eastern Elegance
Stamps – Chalk Talk
Embellishments – Ruffle ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools – Chalk Talk Framelits, Oval Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Circle punches
Mediums – Crushed Curry ink, Coastal Cabana ink

4 comments: