Wednesday 24 July 2013

Team Training Swaps

Last week at Team Training we swapped! At most Stampin Up events, we swap! What is swapping? You make lots of the same card, or just the card front if you like and then you swap with the other demonstrators and you come home with loads of new ideas!! Here is just a selection of the swaps I made for our training.


I used the Zoo Babies set because I thought a lot of my team might not have it and it would be good for them to have a sample of a card for their events! Betty thought I used it so that they would all buy it!! Bless ya Betty!!!


I used a combo of all the new In Colours except Pistachio Pudding. It was quite a task colouring almost 3 of the birds in with my markers and then using the Stamp a ma Jig but it was worth it I think?

The background is embossed with the new Alphabet embossing folder.


Hope you like my little swaps! Thanks to all my team for the lovely swaps I received in return!

Julie
supplies
Card – Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Stamps – Zoo Babies
Embellishments – Crisp Cantaloupe ruffle ribbon
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig, Alphabet embossing folder
Mediums – Coastal Cabana ink, Baked Brown Sugar ink, Crisp Cantaloupe ink, Strawberry Slush ink

No comments:

Post a Comment