Friday 5 July 2013

Loving the Mosaic!

Hello there! What a fab night I had last night! I went to see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert at Leeds Grand Theatre starring Jason Donovan! I have always been a  huge Jason fan ever since his Neighbours days and I am also a big fan of the Priscilla film too! The perfect night then! Even more perfect was that I got to meet Jason (very briefly) and got his autograph!

I am sharing yet another Mosaic Madness card today! I was lucky to get this product suite for free from Stampin Up and I wasn't sure "if it was me" and whether I would use it much!! Talk about a u-turn! Think I have used it loads so far, probably the most used set I have from the new catalogue so far!


Bermuda Bay is the hot new colour, teamed here with Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry.


Inside got a little action too!


Sorry for the really quick post, I will be spending the morning stalking my front door for the new big box of Stampin' Up! goodies that is due!!!

Julie
supplies
Card – Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Stamps – Mosaic Madness, Label Love
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Artisan Label punch, Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic punch
Mediums – Crushed Curry ink, Bermuda Bay ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. I got to use this set last weekend at a launch party and i love it. I too am going to see Priscilla but in Nottingham in 3 weeks time and i can't wait..

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete