Sunday 21 July 2013

Wildflower Scrapbooking

Hello there! I have lost track of the days! Is it Sunday???? A couple of weeks back I saw a lovely Scrapbook page my fellow demonstrator Michelle Last had made with the Wildflower Meadow across the bottom. Without checking it I made this 8x8 version last week. I then went back to check and Michelle had also used 2 small photos and positioned them almost identical!! My sub-conscious must have remembered that!! Thanks for the inspiration Michelle!

This is a page of my boys from many years ago (we think about 2005) at our favourite place in North Wales. We have stayed there 5 or 6 times now! 


I have used a new Alphabet stamp set from the New Catalogue at the bottom of the page and cut it out with the new Deco Labels Framelits.


Loving the new Ruffle ribbon, you only need a smidge!


Look at their cute little faces!


And look at them now!! All grown up at my party a couple of weeks ago!


Thanks for visiting today!

Julie

supplies
Card – Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Papers – In Colour DSP stack
Stamps – Wildflower Meadow, Outline Alphabet
Embellishments – Rhinestones, Ruffle ribbon
Tools – Bitty Butterfly punch, Deco Labels Framelits
Mediums – Strawberry Slush ink, Pistachio Pudding ink, Coastal Cabana ink, Crisp Cantaloupe ink


No comments:

Post a Comment