Friday 19 July 2013

Team Well Dones

Hello again!!! Here I am with another post! 

At our Team Training last week I was honoured to reward some of my team with cards and gifts for promoting. Some of them are further on in their Stampin Up journeys than others but nevertheless we honour everyone with a well done!


For the eagle eyed amongst you, you will notice that these are very similar to the Make and Take from my Launch event last week. They are exactly the same except for a change in the sentiment! I think it called for a sentiment to say Happy Day!



The colours used are Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar - its becoming a favourite new combo!


If you would like more information about being a Stampin Up demonstrator and part of our team, please do contact me and we can have a little chat!

Thats all from me folks for today!

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps – Flower Shop, Happy Day
Embellishments – Strawberry Slush ribbon, White Bakers Twine
Tools – Pansy punch
Mediums – Coastal Cabana ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Baked Brown Sugar ink

No comments:

Post a Comment