Tuesday 23 July 2013

Teacher Gifts

Hello there! As usual at the end of the School Year it calls for the usual Teacher Gifts. This year I played it safe and got Evan's 2 class teachers an M&S Gift card each but I also wanted to get them a little something too, plus something for the lady who is the Teaching Assistant.


As soon as I saw the Tag a Box in the new Annual Catalogue I knew these would be perfect for chocolates or a little gift. Whilst at training on Saturday we discussed what could fit inside and we thought a small wine bottle might but it also might be too big! Which it was! Some of the girls suggested punching a hole through the top of the box which I have done here and I am really really pleased with them.



The boxes come in a pack of 8 and they are flat packed and you get the really thick acetate wrappers with them, they really are a fab little addition to your emergency gift wrap cupboard!



I added some of the papers from the Birthday Basics papers for the teachers ones, I thought the numbers paper was quite appropriate!


Julie
supplies
Card – Whisper White
Papers – Birthday Basics, Gingham Garden
Stamps – Petite Pairs
Embellishments – Various ribbons, Rhinestones
Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch
Mediums – Island Indigo ink

1 comment:

  1. What a generous parent you are to your children's teachers. I wish I taught at your children's school! Alas I live in Australia. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete