Monday 15 July 2013

Team Day!

Good morning to you! Monday again and it's the last week of school for Evan, but not for Ross, he has another couple of days to do next week! I thought I would share the some of the items we made at training. In the morning we made this bag with cards, which is fab for a class project and one I will be running myself at some point in the Autumn. I got the tutorial from Lisa Young at Add Ink and Stamp. Lisa's tutorial was in inches and I am more of a metric girl so I made my own instructions in metric and to fit our envelopes.


The gorgeous papers we used are Eastern Elegance and the colours are Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and a hint of Smoky Slate.


The new Stretch Ruffle ribbon was used for the bag handles


Inside the project opens like this to reveal 2 pockets for cards and envelopes. I will share the cards with you over the next couple of days!


In the afternoon I set a little challenge. We split into 2 groups and whilst one group trained on a new product coming soon, the other group did my Workshop Challenge. With the same pack of card and the Flower Shop stamps and punch I challenged them to come up with a Make and Take for a workshop PLUS a stepped up version! I was so impressed with their efforts - take a look at all the lovely designs! They have also all proved to me they are more than capable of running a workshop now!!!! 








I'll leave you with my favourite photo of the day! Our fab team, boiling hot but still smiling! 


If you would like to be a part of Julie's Jems please do contact me for a no obligation chat on how to become a Stampin Up demonstrator!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment