Wednesday 4 March 2015

Something Lacy (again)

Did you know that I wasn’t going to buy Something Lacy (shock horror) but I caved in after having one go with my downline Amanda’s stamp a couple of months ago! I am so glad I purchased it. It has been a really popular purchase with my customers and is so easy to make stunning cards in minutes.

Here is a card we made a while back at my January Stamp a Stack. It uses Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate and the ribbon you can get free as part of the SAB offering.
The sentiment is also from a free set and one that I have used frequently - Simply Wonderful. A really  useful set to have in your crafting stash.
This card didn’t take very long to put together at all, very easy to replicate at home. 

Just a little reminder about my upcoming events. Booking closes on Friday for the event on the 14th and closes on 16th for the event on 28th.

Back tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies
TO FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment