Thursday 5 March 2015

Sheltering Tree

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Just a quick share with you today of a card we made at my Tuesday Club a few weeks ago. This was based on a card we had made at my Stamp a Stack event at the end of January. Sheltering Tree has been an incredibly popular stamp set in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
Again we made a Valentine themed card with this set but it is useable for so much more. In fact I have planned my March Technique Class around this set on Saturday 21st March. For £28 you can come along and make 3 cards using different techniques, in a small teacher led class and get to take the stamp set home with you (worth £22.95). Booking closes on Friday 13th March.
Hope you like my little make?
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com











No comments:

Post a Comment