Sunday 8 March 2015

Memory Keeping with Stampin Up design team - Travel theme

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. This may seem a funny time to be updating my blog but it’s part of our MKxSU Project Life Design Team monthly blog hop. This month our theme is Travel and of course I used the Let’s Get Away suite from the Spring/Summer catalogue. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram (and if you don’t you can find the links to follow me using the icons to the right hand side of my blog) you will have seen that I have been on a mission to sort out my photos. I believe that this is the biggest stumbling block for people wanting to start Memory Keeping and I am thrilled I have made such progress in my sorting! 

Today I am sharing a page that documents our eldest son Ross first ever holiday abroad which was in September 2000 when he was 15 months old. He will be 16 in 3 months time! The thing I love about Project Life is looking back on all my photos and reminiscing about when the children were small. I also enjoy making their albums for when they are grown up and want to look back on their childhoods. 
I have used the Let’s Get Away card collection, accessory pack and stamp set and it all co-ordinates with each other. As you can see the colours are very bright and holiday-like!
 I just LOVE this small photo of Ross, he just looks so happy to be let off the reins or out of the pushchair and running around! A very precious photo of him!
 I did spend quite a bit of time on this page making the bunting elements using the Back to Basics alphabet, a real must for your Project Life pages.
I’m really happy that I got this holiday documented in 2 pages, now I need to start on the next one - happy to say though, the photos are already in place!

Here are the links to the other girls who are taking part in the MK x SU Project Life hop

Delys Cram, New Zealand - http://delysc.wordpress.com/
Constanze Wirtz, Germany - http://conibaer.blogspot.com
Janet Morrow Wakeland,  USA - http://remarkablycreated.com/
Kim Holterman,  Netherlands  - http://kims-scrapbooking.nl/

If you would like to see a video on how I go about doing my Project Life then I have prepared 2 short ‘one take wonder” videos here for your perusal!!


Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










1 comment:

  1. lol, I had to laugh at the photo of your son running free! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete