Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mother’s Day Basket

Hello there! I’ve got something a little different to share with you today which we made at my Tuesday Club last night. I originally fell in love with one my talented team member Julie Wade made and just changed a couple of things up.  We made the basket using the Berry Basket die and stamped it with the Hardwood background stamp.
Using the Spiral Flower Die we made 7-8 flowers in Pink Pirouette and Wisteria Wonder and also cut some thin strips of Pear Pizazz card to make a grass like base in the bottom of the basket.
 The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and we used the Papillion Potpourri stamp set to decorate the basket with a butterfly.
I was really pleased with how this turned out.
It’s quite by coincidence but the Elegant Butterfly punch used to punch out the Butterfly shape is on our Weekly Deals this week and is only £10.69. All the other items can be found below. I have an order going in on Saturday if you would like to add to it.

I will pop back tomorrow and share the matching card with you
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com
















1 comment: