Tuesday 10 March 2015

Exciting Times!

Sometimes you have to try new things!

 I read a quote recently from Albert Einstein that said “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got” and it got me thinking that I need to try new things in my business to find new people and to reach out to more. So....... 
I am happy to report that from Tuesday 24th March I will be spending my Tuesday mornings at the Mill Kitchen in Farsley running Coffee & a Card sessions (with the exception of school holidays).
I LOVE this place and first discovered it when it opened last summer. Its light and airy and part of the old mill complex and I am sure you will agree it just has that crafty vibe about it. SO if you are local to me and free on Tuesday 24th March I would love for you to drop in a make a card with me. £5 for Coffee & a Card, no need to book!
If you want to look at the website of the Mill Kitchen you can find it HERE
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment