Tuesday 3 March 2015

Paper Haven Sneak Peek

Good Morning!

Today I am here with a little Sneak Peek of one of the projects from my All Day Retreat which is taking place on Saturday 28th March 2015. I have 2 different price brackets for this event and full details can be found on the Classes/Events tab at the top of my blog.
SATURDAY 28th MARCH
10am - 9pm
£89 for the FULL EXPERIENCE or
£38 for the BYOP EXPERIENCE
(Bring Your Own projects)
Includes coffee and danish on arrival
Hot lunch
Afternoon Tea
Buffet Tea
All hot drinks.
(you go home so full of food!!!)

FULL EXPERIENCE includes £50 worth of Stampin Up products and 3 taught classes

I really enjoyed designing this project for my event and am looking forward to sharing it with my ladies! If you would like to book a place please contact me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment