Tuesday 31 March 2015

Paper Haven Retreat Project - version one.

Hello there! Apologies for the Blog being a bit quiet. I have not felt very well since Sunday morning so I am taking things a lot easier this week. I only have one event on for the whole week and will be having some family time over Easter.

I wanted to start sharing the projects we made on my Retreat day on Saturday. This was version one of the morning project. We did another one in other papers/colours which I will share another day. The ladies got half a pack of the gorgeous Something Borrowed papers to create this project. Unfortunately the beautiful Butterfly dies are unavailable to order at the moment due to stock issues but we are hoping this will be resolved shortly.
The ladies also got a full reel of the Sahara Sand lace trim included as well as lots of other goodies too!
This frame card was made using a tutorial that I found on Pinterest.
We also decorated inside the card with some more of the paper and a little more stamping.
We made a box to house the card as its far too deep to pop in an envelope. I will share the box with you tomorrow. On that note I will be going. Today is the very last day of Sale-A-Bration. It’s been a fantastic promotion and I would like to take the time to thank my wonderful customers, both in person and online, my hostesses and my supporters - you are very much appreciated.

Julie
shop nowsupplies
To Follow

4 comments:

  1. Magnifique. Belle réalisation toute douce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the link to the tutorial as this is really lovely. Love your choice of colors!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! You've done such a beautiful job on this one. Any chance of a tutorial being created in future? Get well soon!xo

    ReplyDelete