Tuesday 24 March 2015

Guy Greetings

Do you like making male themed cards? Often my customers say they struggle with cards for men. At my recent Stamp a Stack event we made this card below and I have had so many comments from my customers saying that they hadn’t given this stamp set a second glance until they used it at our Stamp a Stack day! 
This is such a fantastic value set and I love the old style designs that are now quite vintage/retro.
The colour combo we used was Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Early Espresso and Basic Grey and we used some of the DSP from the Stacked with Love stack. The tag was created with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and the bottom corners rounded with the Project Life corner rounder.
 What do you think? Quite an easy card but quite effective too I reckon!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










2 comments:

  1. Great card Julie. I wasn't keen on this stamp but seeing this I might have changed NY mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card and so needed for the men in my life - sons of course!! Ann

    ReplyDelete