Saturday 7 March 2015

Butterfly Basics

Hi there! One of the sets that I had to have from the Spring/Summer catalogue was the Butterfly Basics set on page 26, however until last week I had barely used it! Does that happen to you? You are itching to get your hands on a certain set and then when it arrives, BAM you have zero inspiration!! Some of us in our team call it NSS - New Stash Syndrome!! Anyway thanks to my downline Katy I got inspiration from one of her lovely makes.  
This is a card we made at my Stamp a Stack event last week and it was quite the popular one, lots of comments from people on how they liked it. I must admit I love it too!
 The card stock I have used is Naturals White which I love using for a more rustic look, teamed with Soft Suede ink and Crumb Cake card. I pulled some of the gold sequins off the trim and added these with a tiny dot of Tombow glue just for a little decoration. Also great for covering up any little mistakes too ;).
The sentiment is from the same set, in fact I do love the sentiments in this set, a must have!

Back tomorrow and I may even have a little video for you!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









1 comment:

  1. Hi Mummy
    I think this card is beautiful and I know that my ladies will love it !!
    Permission to case??
    xx

    ReplyDelete