Tuesday 31 March 2015

SALE-A-BRATION 2015 - the full scoop!

This post will remain at the top of my blog until the end of SAB, please scroll down for new crafty posts and inspiration!

HOT OFF THE PRESS
NEW SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS ADDED - 4 NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE FREE FOR EVERY £45 SPEND



Well it's here! Sale-A-Bration 2015! My favourite time of the Stampin' Up! Year! This years offering has just blown me away (I probably said that last year but its even better this year!) The brochure is great, with no more confusing fold out bits and I love the offering!  It has certainly kickstarted my crafting after the festive period.
Click on the picture above to see the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) brochure.

So here is the full scoop on SAB 2015!
For EVERY, yes EVERY £45 you spend you get to choose a free exclusive item from the SAB brochure above. There are lots of items ranging from stamp sets to buttons and ribbons and Project Life. Also there are sets of Blendabilities available for FREE too with your £45.
 Host a Party with me. For all my lovely hostesses who are booked in you will receive and extra £20 in Hostess spends when your party total hits £200 or more. If you aren't booked in with me then please do get in touch as I just have a few dates left. I would love to come along and share our products with you and your friends, I am in the West Yorkshire area. If you are one of my online shoppers and spend over £200 in one order then the increased Hostess Benefits will also apply to you too.
Join our team of Julie's Jems and get extra goodies in your Starter Kit. This means for £99 payment you get £130 worth of products, which you can choose from any of our catalogues and a business pack worth £45. PLUS you also get to choose EITHER one of the kits on OPTION 1 or 2 FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS as detailed in Option 2. I know this is something people have wanted in the past. If you would like a chat about joining Stampin Up and becoming a demonstrator, whether just for your own purchases or to make into a business then please do get in touch with me. 


And not only that we also have the brand new Spring/Summer seasonal launching today too! Some FAB and ON TREND products in this brochure, I have been loving it. Please click the picture below to view the brochure online or contact me for your own paper copy.
I think thats all for now, put the kettle on, make a cuppa and enjoy the brochures!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment