Tuesday 17 March 2015

Butterfly Basics Bundle

Today I am starting to share the makes we did at my All Day Stamp a Stack on Saturday, FYI before I forget I have another one planned for Saturday 11th July using all new products from the new catalogue. Details will be available soon.

So here is one of the makes from the weekend and it was up there with my favourites! Quite a vintage combo with a splash of colour thanks to the addition of the Bermuda Bay butterflies.
A very simple design with the emphasis on the stamping. Colours used are Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Bermuda Bay.
What I love is when my ladies make their own versions of my design and I wanted to share Rachel’s with you. I love how she has turned the card round, a lovely design!
 I am looking forward to using this set at my All Day Retreat a week on Saturday.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










No comments:

Post a Comment