Saturday 10 August 2013

Workshop make!

Hi there and a big welcome to my blog today! I am sharing the card Pat and her guests made last night at her Stampin Up workshop. We had a lovely night and I loved spending time with these ladies and Pat secured herself lots of freebies! Thank you Pat for a great night!


So here is the card that the ladies made. I took my colour inspiration from my favourite Afternoon Picnic papers and used Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizazz. There were no casualties and all the ladies made a fantastic card! 


Here is the "stepped up" or enhanced version of the card, which has a few added extra products, the papers themselves, some large pearls and the ruffled ribbon flower centre.



And here are both of the cards together.


If you are in the West Yorkshire area and would like to host an in home workshop please do contact me, they are honestly not as scary as you may think! Pat kept saying how they are well worth having, and she should know as she is a second time hostess for me!

Right that's me done for today, will be back tomorrow

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
Papers – Afternoon Picnic
Stamps – Flower Shop, Chalk Talk
Embellishments – Large Pearls, Coastal Cabana ribbon
Tools – Pansy punch, Extra Large Oval punch
Mediums – Pear Pizazz ink, Coastal Cabana ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. I love how you always show a stepped up version. The ruffled ribbon flower-very clever. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete