Wednesday 14 August 2013

Team well dones

Hi there and good morning to you! I have been busy busy sorting and cleaning this week in between making projects for my upcoming RETREAT and looking after my boys.

Last week I made some well done cards for my lovely team members. I love celebrating in their successes and a card is always called for! I got so many comments on a similar card at my Stamp a Stack that I decided to make them for my teamies! I have used Smoky Slate for the card blank and stamped onto Whisper White.


I created a rectangular mask using my paper trimmer and then sponged with Crisp Cantaloupe ink and Pear Pizazz ink before stamping my images. I got the card idea from the lovely Patty Bennett whom I had the great pleasure of meeting at US Convention.



So on Monday I also had time to sit and create for my upcoming retreat on the weekend of 13th - 15th September, here is a sneak peek of one of the Saturday projects!


Here are the details for the Saturday only retreat. Places still available for you to treat yourself!

www.paperhavenretreats.blogspot.co.uk

Julie
supplies
Card – Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Stamps – Simply Sketched, Feels Good
Tools – Sponges, Stamp a ma Jig
Mediums – Crisp Cantaloupe ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Calypso Coral ink, Sahara Sand ink

1 comment: