Wednesday 21 August 2013

Simple Thank You tags

I love doing workshops/parties and more often than not the party order is delivered to the hostess for her to dish out to all of her lovely guests. Sometimes though I offer to have the parcel delivered to me if the hostess works or wont be at home. When I do I like to make some little thank you tags with the customers names on to make it easier for the hostess to hand out.


Here are Lucy's from last month. I used the Six Sided Sampler stamp set which I stamped direct onto the tags and I added the sentiment from the same set. The colours I used are Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and Crushed Curry.


They were finished off with a little bit of Bermuda Bay ribbon


Thank you to lovely Lucy, she is a great hostess!

Julie

supplies

Card – Whisper White
Stamps – Six Sided Sampler
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig
Mediums – Crushed Curry ink, Strawberry Slush ink, Bermuda Bay ink

2 comments:

  1. WOW these are so fresh and fun looking, love, love, love them. What a lovley demo you are to make tags for the ladies that have ordered from you :) What are the measurements for the tags, pretty please if you don't mind me asking...they would be perfect for chrissy! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tags are so cute! Your blog is such an inspiration. Been searching for ideas and this really appeals to me :)
    Thanks, Sarah
    stampinsnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete