Sunday 25 August 2013

All about me

Hey there! Thank you for your anniversary wishes yesterday, we had a lovely day!

A few weeks ago I signed up to an Online MDS class run by 2 experts Heather Summers and Kimberley Van Diepen. They gave very good video tutorials and this page is a total CASE of one of Heathers pages. You may recognise the papers as they are the Epic Day ones from the This and That range, they are just the digital version!


I thought it would be fun to document me at 39! So I added 2 of my favourite photos and then my Top Ten!! There are lots of elements to this layout compared to the previous 2 I have shown you and I cannot wait to share this with my customers!

Hope you like my page!
Bye for now!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, I found you through Pinterest :) I wanted to ask if you make cards to order and if so if you would be able to make a card for me? I would be needing it by Monday. I hope you don't mind me asking!
    Thanks,
    Hannah Almond

    ReplyDelete