Wednesday 7 August 2013

Stamp a Stack cards

Hello there! It's going to be a really quick post from me today as I have 4 of my lovely team members coming round at 10.30 for some training! Last night 10 lovely ladies joined me for our usual monthly training too! Love spending time with these ladies and we started work on our Christmas workshop projects.

On Friday I held my Stamp a Stack event, it was busy busy. I am going to share 5 of the cards in this post (you have seen the 6th one before on my blog!)

Six Sided Sampler card with Papillon Potpourri
Colours are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Crumb Cake.


Chalk Talk with butterfly punches and Afternoon Picnic papers
Colours are Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede



Probably the most popular card of the night, thanks to Patty Bennett for the inspiration
Simply Sketched Hostess set
Colours are Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.


Very simple make of the night
Flower Shop and Perfectly Penned
Pistacchio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar



And my fave Zoo Babies
Colours are Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey.



Just a little reminder that the 12x12 £9.95 papers are on offer for the whole of this month. Buy 3 packs and get a pack free. 4 for the price of 3!!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment