Thursday 22 August 2013

A week today……...

………until the Seasonal Catalogue goes live!!

I know some of you were wondering where the Christmas stamps were in the Annual Catalogue! Well have no fear as the Seasonal Catalogue launches a week today on 29th August. If you are in one of my Hostess Clubs you will receive one with your August order and of course anyone who has booked a party with me will get a complimentary copy!


So here are a few little makes from my Team Training a couple of weeks ago. The set I have used is a lovely little great valued set called Wishing you.


I added some of the lovely papers called Season of Style, which we will be using at my All Day Stamp a Stack on 21st September. Please note this event has SOLD OUT and I am repeating the event on 19th October, please see my events page for details.


One of my favourite items from the Seasonal is the Bigz Gift bow die! I do love my bows so this ticks all my boxes so to speak! I used this as a Hostess Gift.



If you would like a party in your home and have the chance to earn free products then please contact me or visit my page about hosting a workshop. I only have a few dates left in the run up to Christmas!

Julie

supplies
Card – Crumb Cake
 Papers – Season of Style
 Stamps – Wishing You
 Embellishments – Bakers Twine
 Mediums – Old Olive ink, Cherry Cobbler ink

No comments:

Post a Comment