Monday 19 August 2013

More Mosaics

As promised here I am with More Mosaics on Monday!! 

This card took a little but more time as I had to used the Stamp a ma Jig to line up the stamps! It was worth it as I like the effect it creates.


The 2 colours used on this are Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding and the sentiment from Label Love! I think I have got label love as I am loving this new sentiment set and matching punch! I like the shape and like how you can layer it up to create a border.



Just a quicky from me today! Loads to do as the boys are back to school 2 weeks today!

Julie
supplies
Card – Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Stamps – Mosaic Madness, Label Love
Tools – Artisan Punch, Mosaic Embossing folder,Stamp a ma Jig, 
Mediums – Strawberry Slush ink, Pistachio Pudding ink

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good Julie :-)
    Was wondering who won your secret gift from convention as dying to know what it was x

    ReplyDelete