Friday 23 August 2013

My Digital Studio!

I am so excited as My Digital Studio is coming really soon!!!! I have been lucky enough to have had the software for some time and I have really enjoyed playing around with it and discovering how useful it will be!

At first I wrongly thought maybe it is just for Scrapbooking, but there are so so many uses for it! For me it will help me to document all my photos and get my family scrapbook pages sorted out.

I thought I would share some of my projects with you over the next few days!!!

This is my first layout I did, which is of course of Evan's dancing. I will be telling all the dancing Mums that they "need" to have this product to help them document their children's dance successes!!!


I have found the software very easy to use and I am looking forward to sharing this with my customers when it is live!

I will be back tomorrow with another layout for you!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment