Monday 26 August 2013

Birthday Invitations!

Good Morning and Happy Monday to you!! 
Back to some traditional crafting today! I suddenly realised that I hadn't shared my 40th birthday invitations with you!!! My colour theme was Navy and Silver so I made the invitations myself with Stampin Up products of course!


I handmade the wallets from a sheet of A4 Night of Navy card and I also used the Brushed Silver cardstock aswell as a little Silver Glimmer card on the butterflies!


Making these reminded my why I stopped doing the wedding invitations! 


Here are a few of them together!


I also thought I would share an MDS page that literally took me 3 minutes to do! There are some Designer Templates on the software and all you have to do is add your photo and some text so this is what I did here!!


I think it took me 2 of the 3 minutes to decided what to write!!!

Thanks for looking!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Julie! I like how classy they look and that butterfly is the perfect amount of bling! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so classy,love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete