Monday 12 August 2013

Busy days

 Hi there! Blogging took a bit of a back seat yesterday as I was on a mission sorting things out but first I wanted to share with you our Saturday evening!

We went to our presentation night at our Dance school, Gotcha Dance Academy to collect our awards from our exams and to find out our marks. Evan moved up a level this time and it was his first Pre-Bronze exam test and is one where the examiner is now starting to look at his technique more. We were very surprised that the school had arranged for the Deputy Lord Mayor of Bradford to present the trophies which made it very special.


Evan collected his plaques for his Ballroom and his Latin awards but there was more to come! The school have introduced a Top in Grade for each level of exam - both children and adults are up against each other and guess what, EVAN WON HIS for ballroom!!! He actually beat my dance partner Paul and scooped the prize!! 96% in his Quickstep and 95% in his Waltz!!! We were blown away and I think Evan was too!!!


So after Saturdays excitement Sunday was a little bit dull but necessary, clearing out the garage after we just dumped boxes in there following the house move!!!!


And whilst on a clearing mission I have cleared my craft desk as today I am working on designing some projects for my first craft retreat, Paper Haven. I still have places left for the FULL WEEKEND or just the day. All details can be found on my blog for the retreat, www.paperhavenretreats.blogspot.co.uk



Would be fab to see you there!


Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment