Thursday 8 August 2013

Team Welome Pack

Good Morning! Thursday already? How quickly these days fly by! Today I am sharing a welcome pack I made for my newest team member Maria! Whilst I was feeling fed up in the hotel room at Charles De Gaulle Airport (thank goodness for free wi-fi) I got an email to say I had a new team member!! It was quite out of the blue and although I have known Maria for a long time it was a lovely surprise that she had signed up to Stampin Up that evening - it didn't half cheer me up!!

So this week as I was back working I had to set to work to make Maria a welcome pack. I love these files from Paperchase, they are quite deep and very sturdy and are great for keeping your paperwork in.  I have used the gorgeous Afternoon Picnic Papers for the projects - I just love them.



The file was packed with helpful items to help Maria get started. I supply a colour chart, welcome card, decorated notebook, team handbook and a selection of card samples.



Having spoken to Maria a few times since she joined up I just know she is going to be fab at this and Maria, I wish you LOADS of luck for your first workshop tonight!


If you are wanting to find out more about being a demonstrator I would love to have a chat with you. The Starter Kit costs £99 and ships to you for FREE, containing £130 worth of products that you can select yourself (at this moment you can even choose items from the not yet released Autumn/Winter Seasonal). I look forward to hearing from you!

Julie

2 comments: