Friday 9 August 2013

70th Birthday album

Oooooopsie!! I was so busy preparing for Pat's workshop tonight that I forgot to blog this morning! I'm looking forward to doing a workshop, don't think I have ever done one in August before but with the timing of the new catalogue things have changed!!! Love spending time with this group of ladies! Hope they like the project!

So todays is a little different! Whilst in the USA we got given a Paper Pumpkin kit at the Convention. Now, we don't have the Paper Pumpkin in the UK but I am really hoping we get it. Its a monthly subscription kit with a little box of goodness delivered each month to make a complete project.

This is what the kit looks like in its lovely box

And this is what was included, the project was a mini album, so I decided to use it to make my Dad a memory book of our weekend! I literally had 2 hours to get the photos printed off and stuck in after we got home from our weekend before we went out for a meal! Luckily I made the actual album before we left!



Here is the cover, you will recognise the stamps.


We spent the first day at Alnwick castle and we made my Dad get dressed up along with Evan and Lucas! Ross wouldn't join in!





I think he was really surprised by it and hope he likes to look back at it! I also had to get him a cake in the 2 hour time slot and Robin nipped to the shop and could only get this one so I jazzed it up, Stampin Up style!!!


I had a lovely call from a lady today who has booked on for my All Day Luxury Retreat on 14th September! I still have places left and can take bookings for another week. Check out the details below, £99 for a FULL DAY of crafting with all meals and a £50 goody bag! Would love to see you there!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment