Tuesday 16 April 2013

Vintage Dress Ups again!

Hi there! I'm sharing a card that we will be making at our Tuesday Club tonight! We had had a short break from Tuesday Club because of Easter and because I was supposed to move house so we are back tonight, hopefully raring to go!!!

This is a gatefold card for tonight. Saw an idea to this very similar on Pinterest and thought I would use the Fanfair papers which I have hardly touched! The colour combo on the card is Pink Pirouette, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla


The sentiment is from Made for You, a really useful little set and I have punched it out with the Curly Label punch and added a Vintage faceted button.


I love love love the Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon so made a bit of a feature of it on this card!


Hopefully the girls tonight will love the card! I will report back tomorrow and share the other card we are making with you.

Julie
supplies Card – Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Papers – Fanfair
Stamps – Made for You
Embellishments – Vintage Faceted button, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Ribbon Trim, Island Indigo ribbon, Basic Pearls
Tools – Dress Up Framelits, Curly Label punch
Mediums – Island Indigo ribbon, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment